Waikato grad!
April 2024- I graduation from Waikato University!
I was so adamant on not walking lol, I just didn't want to do it but mum was pretty convincing on making sure I did and I'm so happy I ended up doing it. Finishing school was the biggest weight lifted off my shoulders, I hated school haha and will/have not missed it BUT it was so worth it. I'm glad I did it and I'm glad I got to celebrate by walking. This was the first set of graduations where they organised it for the ceremonies to be more efficient and shorter so I was stoked about that, so all in up I think the ceremony was about an hour when it's been known to be way longer so that made it nicer hehe.
I was grateful for everyone that showed up to support. We had the ceremony, and then we had lunch at a restaurant called bank. It was the coolest day!
Comments
Post a Comment